Church of the Resurrection's Women's Group
The Resurrection's Women's Group goal is to provide, Service, Education & Social activities for the Church and Community.
We are a very busy group and all are welcome at any meeting.
Our annual dues are $5.00 and are due in January.
During 2016, Resurrection Women’s Group contributed time and/or items to:
- Breakfast with Santa – Toy for each child
- Card Ministry - Handmade Sympathy/Get Well Cards are sent to Parishioners
- Creed- Books
- Creed – Nursery Furniture
- Easter Giving Basket Assembly – Homeless Families Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity – Housewarming gift for families
- Hollyday Craft Bazaar – Fundraising Project by the Women’s Group
- JOIN – Collect parish donations and deliver to JOIN office
- Life Care Alliance - Purchased and delivered 20 fans
- New Albany Care Center – Assist residents with creating a craft
- St. James the Less Food Pantry – Food items and funds
- St. Francis Center (Vinton County) - School Supplies
Financial donations were made to:
- Back in His Arms Again Ministry
- Dominican Learning Center
- Fr. Jerry’s Retirement Gift
- Gahanna Summer Lunch Program
- Gospel Road/ Blest Week Youth Ministries
- International Hospitality for School Supplies
- Kairos DCI
- Members in need (Done anonymously)
- ORW Book Club
- Right to Life - Youth DC Trip
- Starr Squad Lunch
These are the current committees you are welcome
to help with.
Service, Finance, Education, Social,
Communications, Membership, & Scrapbook.
Please contact the chairperson listed if
you would like more information.
The Women's Group meets the first Monday of each month at 7pm in the Ministry Center, unless noted.
Most meetings are business meetings followed by a speaker or activity.
All Are Welcome!