Church of the Resurrection's Women's Group
The Resurrection's Women's Group goal is to provide, Service, Education & Social activities for the Church and Community.
We are a very busy group and all are welcome at any meeting.
Our annual dues are $5.00 and are due in January.
During 2019, Resurrection Women’s Group contributed time and/or items to:
- Breakfast with Santa – Toy for each child
- Card Ministry - Handmade Sympathy/Get Well Cards are mailed to Parishioners. In addition, Thinking of You Cards are sent to our parishioners who are shut-ins quarterly
- Hollyday Craft Bazaar – Fundraising Project by the Women’s Group
- JOIN – Collect parish donations and deliver to JOIN office
- New Albany Care Center – Assist residents with creating a craft
- Assisted Knights of Columbus during their Friday Lenten Fish Fries
Financial donations were made to:
- Life Care Alliance - Purchased and delivered 20 fans
- St. James the Less Food Pantry – Food items and funds
- St. Francis Center (Vinton County) – Financial assistance for School Supplies
- Word Among Us for Military
- Gahanna Summer Lunch Program
- Gospel Road/ Blest Week Youth Ministries
- Gospel Trail
- Creed – Saints Pictures and Frames
- International Hospitality for School Supplies
- Kairos of Ohio
- Members in need (Done anonymously)
- Ohio Reformatory for Women Book Club
- Star Squad Lunch
- Mardi Gras King Cakes
- Good Bye and Thank-you gift for Katy Wyatt
- In Memory of Suanne Getting's Mom - Fisher House Foundation and Pregnancy Center West
- CGWE - Sisters Helping Sisters' Program - Purchase of a cow for a Woman in the program
- Movie Screening - "Screenagers" fee
- No Show Mother's Day Gala for Homeless Families Foundation
- Mom's Foundation Blankets
Mon Dec 07 · 7pm WG short business meeting followed by our annual Christmas Dinner and Gift Exchange View Full Calendar
Nov 2020 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 01 02 03 04 05
Download File: Programs for 2019 Meetings (412.64 KB .pdf file)
These are the current committees you are welcome
to help with.
Service, Finance, Education, Social,
Communications, Membership, & Scrapbook.
Please contact the chairperson listed if
you would like more information.
The Women's Group meets the first Monday of each month at 7pm in the Ministry Center, unless noted.
Most meetings are business meetings followed by a speaker or activity.
All Are Welcome!