Classes for those preparing to have their infant child baptized are held once a month in Our Lady of the Resurrection Chapel. Parents need to be practicing Catholics and registered members of the Church. Consult the bulletin for the schedule of the next class and preregister by calling the Parish Office at 614-855-1400.
Older Children Baptism
Parents of children who are four years or older and who have not been baptized should call our religious Education Department, 614-939-1794.
- Weekdays- consult the Event Calendar for times
- Saturday- 5:00PM
- Sunday- 9:00 and 11:00AM
Beginning Tuesday, May 5th Fr. Denis will be offering confession by appointment only.
Confessions will be offered on Tuesdays from 3pm – 6pm. You must call the office to schedule an appointment, 614-855-1400.
Special Instructions During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Call the church office to make your appointment in advance, no walk-ins will be allowed.
- Stay at home if you are ill with anything contagious, especially if you are showing symptoms of the COVID-19 coronavirus. There will be other opportunities to have your confession heard when you are well.
- Take your temperature before leaving home for confessions; if you have a temperature above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit (the threshold “symptomatic” temperature for potential coronavirus) please do not come to confessions; wait until you are healthy.
- Please stay at home if you are of an age, or have other factors, that put you in the “high risk” category for getting the COVID-19 coronavirus. There will be opportunities to have your confession heard in the future.
- You MUST provide and wear a mask when you arrive for confession, we cannot supply them.
- Prepare for your confession at home – you will have only 5 MINUTES to have your confession heard given these extraordinary times. Please do not use this opportunity for confession to seek counseling. If you need to speak with a priest about counseling on a particular issue in your life please make an appointment to discuss this with him outside of the confession setting.
- Arrive no more than 5 MINUTES before your confession appointment and remain in your car. You will be greeted in the parking lot.
- To improve everyone's safety, when you arrive, you will enter the Ministry Center at the West Door. (This is the door with the two flag poles and faces Morgan Road.)
- Remain standing during your confession, keep confessions to the 5 minute allotted appointment time.
- When you exit you will leave the south doors of the social hall.
The Sacrament of Confirmation is administered to students who are high school freshmen and older. Contact our Youth Minister at 614-855-0881 or e-mail email@example.com .
Adults who choose to receive the Sacrament of confirmation may do so in the fall of each year. The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (R.C.I.A) is the process through which persons inquire into and determine if they are called to live out their faith as a member of the Roman Catholic Community. For more information contact the Parish Office (614-855-1400)
Please call the Parish Office (614-855-1400) to notify us of illness in the family and especially if someone is confined at home or in the hospital.
Congratulations on your engagement!! We are happy for you and want to help you begin a happy and holy marriage with a beautiful wedding.We assembled Wedding Booklet to give you some good information about having your wedding at Church of the Resurrection. You may download it here:Additionally, you may check out our FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions for more information.Once you have had a chance to look over this information contact Fr. Denis Kigozi by phone 614-855-1400 to get things started.
Men interested in a vocation to the Priesthood or Deaconate should contact the Pastor (614-855-1400).